We hereby inform you that according to the current legislation *, the personal data of all guests using accommodation services in Hungary after 1 September 2021, as defined by law, must be recorded in the software of the accommodation provider upon arrival, through a document reader, and then to a storage location, the Guest You must submit it to the Information Closed Database (VIZA).
Data to be recorded :
- birth surname and first name;
- place of birth;
- Date of birth;
- guest gender;
- mother's birth surname and first name (if included in the identification document);
- identification of the identity or travel document;
- in the case of a third-country national ** the number of the visa or residence permit, the date and place of entry.
To record the data, the guest using the accommodation service presents the identification card, driver's license or travel document suitable for identification to the accommodation provider . If the document is not presented, the accommodation provider will refuse the accommodation service. Based on the authorization of the legislation, the accommodation provider is entitled to request the guest's identity document, and the guest is obliged to present it .
Please plan your trip and arrival with the above in mind!
Thank you again for your cooperation!
* CURRENT LEGISLATION:
- CLVI of 2016 on the state tasks of the development of tourist areas. law;
- 235/2019 on the implementation of the Act on State Tasks for the Development of Tourist Areas. (X. 15.) Government Decree;
- 414/2015 on the issuance of an identity card and on the rules for the taking of uniform portraits and signatures. (XII. 23.) Government Decree.
** Third-country national : Annex II to the 2007 Act on the entry and residence of third-country nationals. persons under the law